Friday, February 20, 2015

How To Create A Happiness Jar

I have made a promise to myself to become a happier person. To put aside my tendencies to be jealous, spiteful, and extremely sad. To start thinking about the happiness in my life, I have started a happiness jar. For 365 days, I will write a note about something that made me happy each and every day. Whether it is large, small, silly or personal, I vow to write a note each and every day about something that made me happy that day. Then on New Year's Eve, I will sit and go through every note to remember the good times.




I believe this will help me have a more positive attitude and just be positive about life. It gives me a moment to reflect about my day and find the happiness, even in the worst of days.


Have a happy day!


Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...