Thursday, August 27, 2015

Decluttering a Jewelry Drawer


When I got back from Europe, I had a ton of empty drawers that I had to refill. So I thought to myself, why not do some organizing? And thats what I did. I re-organized all of my drawers! Mainly, I created a jewelry drawer.


I have absolutely ALWAYS wanted to have one. I've tried other methods such as jewelry hangers, jewelry boxes, and any other method you can possibly think of. None of them really worked out though. I either kept buying the same bracelets and earrings over and over or I would forget I even owned pieces of jewelry. And because of my purge, I now have room in my dresser. I'm so excited! 


The paper was a gift from a family friend of mine when I first moved into an apartment. You could totally use wrapping paper and it would be fine. I picked up the acrylic trays for a $1 at Target (thank you dollar aisles!). I love how bright this is and how I can see everything I own. What do you guys think? 

Have a great day everyone!


1 comment:

  1. I just spent FOREVER this weekend untangling jewelry. This is good motivation to try a new storage solution!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...