Friday, May 1, 2015

Crazy Love Post: May 1st 2015

Source

This week is going to be a short post as well. My mom came for a visit last week so sorry I didn't post anything then. Hopefully my life will calm down soon.

Have you seen Obama's speech at the White House Correspondents Dinner? I'm sure you have. I really do applaud Obama for trying to bring the younger generations in with tactics like this. Its the first time ever a President is doing something different.

Have you ever seen any of Todric Hall's re-mixed Disney songs? Here is his newest one.

I don't have any trips planned this weekend so hopefully I can catch up on a couple of posts. Can't leave you all hanging! Have a great weekend everyone!


Image Map


Recent Posts

Top Apps and Websites for European Travel By Happiness and Heather
Top Apps and Websites for European Travel
Bus Tours of Ireland by Happiness and Heather
Bus Tours of Ireland
How To Use Google Maps To Plan Trips by Happiness and Heather
How To Use Google Maps To Plan Trips
Disney Castle Inspiration by Happiness and Heather
Disney Castle Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...