Friday, May 29, 2015

Crazy Love Post: May 29, 2015

Source

This weekend I'm off to Disneyland Resort in Paris, France. In honor of that, all of my links are Disney themed!!

Want to meet those super rare characters in Disney World like Megara, Shang, or Prince Charming? This blog tells you all of the details. It seems pretty up to date. Can't wait to knock a couple of those off the list when I go home.

Are you as obsessed as I am with Disney decorations? This Buzzfeed article tells you where to get the hippest and coolest ones!

I have read this article so many times. A shy daughter plus a crafty mom equals some awesome costumes for Disney. I wish I could fit into some of those outfits.

Has anyone out there been to DisneyLand Resort in Paris? Got any last minute tips for me? Have a great weekend everyone!

Image Map


Recent Posts

Top Apps and Websites for European Travel By Happiness and Heather
Top Apps and Websites for European Travel
Bus Tours of Ireland by Happiness and Heather
Bus Tours of Ireland
How To Use Google Maps To Plan Trips by Happiness and Heather
How To Use Google Maps To Plan Trips
Disney Castle Inspiration by Happiness and Heather
Disney Castle Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...