Thursday, July 10, 2014

Update on Dining Room Decorations

Remember a while back when I was coming up with ideas on how to decorate my new apartment (See here)? Well, unfortunately, I had NO idea on what to do with my dining room at that time. All I knew was that I needed a bar! Well, I built the bar, but the dining room still feels like it is missing something. Then BAM! Like lightning! I know EXACTLY what to do!



A KATE SPADE THEMED DINING ROOM

but....
the catch is that I don't want to buy anything designer or extremely expensive. All of my decorations will be found on an extremely tight budget or DIY. Are you excited? Because I am super excited!!


Readers, have you tried to make something designer on a budget? Got any tips?

Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...