Thursday, September 10, 2015

How to Create a Make-Up Brush Jar


This is a really brief post, but I feel that people should know about it! I had an inspiration during my purge to try and use more of the things I already own in projects. Like I had this mason jar lying around, but then I thought to myself, "What if I put all of my makeup brushes into this jar?". BEST. IDEA. EVER. Well so I thought. The brushes were just a little short and they kept falling into the jar. It made it kind of hard to get the brushes out in the morning. So I had another brilliant idea.


I had some old stones laying around that I received from a bouquet I received. I didn't plan on using them anymore so I used them in the jar! It gave me the extra inch my brushes needed so I can see them all.


As you can see from my title image, it looks great now! I'm going to try and use more things from around my home, and someday maybe I will clean my whole apartment and post how it looks online. Maybe...

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...