Thursday, March 20, 2014

Watercolor Map

I found this great website on Pinterest, called stamen. Its an app someone created using a Google Map feature. It allows you to look at any part of the world in water color, a black and scheme (Toner), or Terrain scheme. SO AWESOME, right? When I found this, I was still in college at Georgia Tech, and wanted to make sure I remembered the campus as it was. Because of this, I chose Georgia Tech as my map. 


I printed it out on poster paper (you could do this at Staples or Office Depot). I then got a very simple black frame to make the colors really pop. Now I will have a map of Georgia Tech for the rest of my days. I think I'm going to do this for my mom for her college. I think she would really appreciate it.




Image Map


You may also be interested in:

Glass Bottle Makeover
Glass Bottle Makeover
Kate Spade-esk Champagne Sign
Kate Spade-esk Champagne Sign
DIY Key Chain Holder
DIY Key Chain Holder
How To Decorate With Your Graduation Gear
How To Decorate With Your Graduation Gear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...