Monday, March 31, 2014

Moving 101: Colored Duct Tape

As many of you know, I am moving in May, and as the busy bee I am, I have already started packing!! My friends think that I am so silly for doing this, but as my boy-scout family taught me "Always Be Prepared!". This usually means that I end up planning every single detail WAY too early in advance, but hey, at least I'm starting early. It also may be because I am so excited to live on my own for the first time in my life! When I lived in the sorority house, sure, I was technically with other people. But this is an APARTMENT. I'm just so excited. 

 I wanted to share with you one of my tips that I have picked up. It is using colored duct tape to label your boxes.



And I have already started using it. 
Purple = Living Room
Blue = Kitchen
Pink = Bedroom
Yellow = Bathroom/Closet



I think its going to be a great solution to my last issue. When I moved in last time, some of my boxes were labeled, and none were color-coordinated. Basically, every time I opened a box, it was a brand new discovery!




Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...