Friday, April 3, 2015

Crazy Love: April 3, 2015

Source
I can't tell you how many times someone has told me "You can't do that because of XYZ". This causes two completely different responses from me. I either say "Okay, that makes sense" and downplay how much I am hurt. Or on many, many, many occasions, it lights my inner fire to prove them wrong. It is always good to light the inner fire. You can find inspiration, motivation, and a drive to accomplish anything.

If you haven't heard of Todrick Hall, let me introduce you to him. His Beauty and A Beat always makes me smile no matter how bad my day is.

Don't forget about that Dark Lord Funk for my HP Fans.

I wish Atlanta had a Feline devotion blog. Felines of New York is my new crazy cat lady crush.

Lastly, Lilly Pulitzer is coming to Target. My dreams are coming true and I won't even be in America. So sad. See the look book here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...