Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Binder of Manuals


Do you have so many manuals that you don't know what to do with them all? Are they just thrown in random corners of your house or thrown away? Well, I have a solution for you!!!


Wow that sounds like a info commercial, but this is a really good idea that you should start doing. First, go find a really big binder that you like and buy some transparent sleeves. Or you could buy folders that can go in a three ring binder. Those work too.


Then you just start filling the binder with all of those manuals and random pieces of paper you needed to keep about furniture, electronics, etc. I love this idea because now I know where all of my random little manuals are and any scrap of paper that I need to keep that has important information. I also used Post-Its to write on the outside of the sleeve to tell me what it is.



As part of my command center, I also have a butterfly clip marked as 'File Me'. Then, I can store it in my command center until I have a chance to file it. Its so nice and makes my life a lot more organized!



Happy Organizing Everyone!

Image Map


You may also be interested in:

Glass Bottle Makeover
Glass Bottle Makeover
Kate Spade-esk Champagne Sign
Kate Spade-esk Champagne Sign
DIY Key Chain Holder
DIY Key Chain Holder
How To Decorate With Your Graduation Gear
How To Decorate With Your Graduation Gear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...