Friday, April 10, 2015

Crazy Love Post: April 10, 2015

Source
This past week has been a blur. Last weekend, I traveled to South Germany (also known as Bovaria). I got to play in the snow and I rode a ski lift into the Alps. I have heard the views are breathtaking from up there. However, when we arrived, we arrived so high in the clouds that we couldn't see anything. I'll post something about that later on. Here are some links that I enjoyed from this week:

I think I might try to do the Rory Gilmore challenge. Looks pretty interesting to read all 339 books mentioned in Gilmore Girls.

Have you seen this video of a "Mime through Time"? These girls take a lot of great classics and dance and lip sync to them. Its awesome!

I have no idea why, but this gif makes my day every. single. time.

Don't judge but I found a website that hosts all of the Barbie movies. Call me a softie but I simply love a good Barbie movie.

Image Map


You may also be interested in:

European Hostel vs Hotel by Happiness and Heather
European Hostel vs Hotel
How To Use Google Maps To Plan Trips by Happiness and Heather
How To Use Google Maps To Plan Trips
Tips for Dublin, Ireland: St. Patrick's Day
Tips for Dublin, Ireland: St. Patrick's Day
What To Do In Paris Part 1
What To Do In Paris Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...