Friday, July 10, 2015

Crazy Love Post: July 10, 2015

Source
I am slowly getting used to living in America again. I went to a grocery store this week and honestly, I bought too much because there was tons of food everywhere! I think I'm going to have to shop at Trader Joe's for a while until I can get used to American food stores again.

I've also been on the hunt for a new planner. In the past, I have used Lilly Pulitzer and Kate Spade. While both have been great, neither have really been what I need.

I have looked at May Designs, but I'm not really sure about them. It honestly has too many choices and I'm a little overwhelmed. I have also looked at FiloFax. They have this really cute Daisy pattern right now. However, I feel that I should make my own sheets for it, and I don't have time for that right now.

Anthropologie has a lot of cute agendas right now. I can go with a really girly one called Rosy Outlook. It has lots of flowers and it super cute. Or I can go with a more trendy one called Wise Words. It has a very simplistic theme and it comes in MINT (aka one of my favorite colors). Lastly, if I wanted a REALLY simplistic one, I can choose Mon Cahier.

I have also been seriously stalking Emily Ley and her Simplified Calendar. They come in Weekly or Daily versions. All of the calendars I have used before have been Weekly, but I didn't like how I could never put the events of the day in order. For example, I would book a 3 PM Doctor's Appt, but then a week later I would have to write a Noon Lunch Meeting. So nothing would ever been in order. I've taken a look at her sample pages and honestly I think her daily planner will work! She even includes a section on every day to plan dinner, which is really great for me. I will keep you all posted on what I decide. Do you guys have any suggestions for agendas?

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...