Monday, July 20, 2015

Why Springtime in Keukenhof is the Most Beautiful Garden in the World


For those who don't know, Keukenhof is a tulip garden/park in the southern part of The Netherlands.  It is a great place to see the tulips that The Netherlands are famous for. In this post, I'm just going to let the pictures do the talking. 





So if you go in late April like I did, you might not see many tulips in bloom in the gardens and fields. Depending on the winter weather and how long the frost lasts, the flowers can bloom anytime in April or in May. However, if you come too early or too late, don't worry about not seeing flowers. They have a green house full of flowers for you to see. They range from orchids to tulips to even our southern hydrangeas.


They also have fields nearby of other flowers that are gorgeous to look at.





If you get the opportunity to visit Keukenhof, I highly recommend going. It is an experience that you will never regret.


2 comments:

  1. Excuse me while I go swooooooooon over these stunning pictures! lol. I would love to visit the Netherlands someday. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous views!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amanda! I've been really working hard on my photography skills and I am glad it is finally paying off!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...