Friday, July 17, 2015

Crazy Love Post: July 17, 2015

Source
Hi Everyone! I hope you all have some great plans for this weekend. Mine will be spent unpacking... again. In addition, I will also be purging my closet! YAY!!!! All of the good stuff I will be posting on my Poshmark closet. If you would like to buy anything, please notify me! All of the funds I earn from there will be directed towards my new couch or maybe some of the cool gadgets I mention below:

If you have ever met me, I'm a super nerd and I scream it from the mountain tops. With this status comes a love of the stars. I recently found this Planetarium from Sega Toys. I don't really like the chocolate color, but I like the idea of having the Milky Way on your bedroom ceiling while you fall asleep. Or this could be a good gift for a kid, I guess...

I think this shirt epitomizes everything I love in life. Sleep and Pizza. That is definitely going on the Christmas Wish List.

Did you know that sleeping on your front can age you prematurely, cause breathing problems, and cause skin problems? Neither did I! They even have pillows that are designed to help you sleep on your back now. And in addition to helping you sleep, why not throw in a great humidifier?

So, as most of you know, I'm a consultant, and that means I travel A LOT for work (remember how I left the country from 8 months?). That means I have to leave my sweet kitty behind. Well guess what? Someone out there in this crazy world has felt my pain and created the PetCube. It lets you check in on your pet from your smartphone, talk to them, and even play with them using a laser pointer! Who doesn't like laser pointers?

And lastly, I really miss fresh macaroons from the bakery. Well now I can make them at home with this DIY Macaroon Kit! This maybe more of Christmas Wish List idea.

Do you have anything you would add to this list?

I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...