Friday, July 3, 2015

Crazy Love Post: July 3, 2015

Source
So this week is a short one but that doesn't mean I am short on links!

I have recently become obsessed with Emily Ley and her Simplified Planner. It is so cute! It kind of matches my blog layout don't you think? 

Okay so everyone knows that I have a slight obsession with cats. I even screamed for joy when Mayim Bialik started her new PetSmart Campaign. Well someone combined two amazing things. Jurassic Park & Cats. You can see it here

Speaking of cats, does anyone know of a good cat tower? I found one, but I think it might be a bit much. What do you think?

Have a great Independence Day everyone!



Recent Posts

Top Tips for Visiting London, England By Happiness and Heather
Top Tips for Visiting London, England
Basics of DIY Blog Designing By Happiness and Heather
Basics of DIY Blog Designing
Tops Tips for Disneyland Paris: Magic Kingdom Park By Happiness And Heather
Tops Tips for Disneyland Paris: Magic Kingdom Park
Walt Disney Studios By Happiness And Heather
Walt Disney Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...